Quinceanera Planning Timeline: (1 to 2 Years Before Your Quinceanera)
1. Attend the TWO Quincenara classes that are offered twice a month (1st & 3rd Thursdays)
[Without these classes, you will not be given a date for your Quincenara]
2. Talk to Quincenara coordinator of your plans.
3. Talk to the church office and set the date for your Quinceanera.
4. Book the church. (Don't forget to book a rehearsal with her court of honor and her family
can have a walk-through before the big day.)
5. Talk to the celebrant, the priest, abour your plans.
NOW you are ready to book the reception site; and plan printing your invitations, etc.
Our Coordinator: Isabela Serrano
|Pastor||Rev. Msgr. Xavier Pappu|
Phone: 903-295-3890 x 2103
Phone: 903-295-7558 (res.)
Phone: 903-295-3890 x2102
Phone: 903-295-3890 x 2101
|Music Ministry||Beth Kennedy|
Phone: 903-295-3890 x 2107
|Faith Formation||Freeda Dasaiyan|
Phone: 903-295-3890 x 2105
SATURDAY: 5 pm
SUNDAY: 8:30 am, 10:30 am & 6:00 pm.
Sabado: 7 PM
Domingo: 1 PM